Monday, November 22, 2010

Ava's 2nd Birthday Party


This is Ava.
She is two.
She is beautiful.
She makes me smile.
She is the best pirate on the planet.
NO ONE can pull of this look better than her.


This is her party:




It was loads and loads of fun!


This is her mommy:



This is her family:


I'm telling you, they are the best pirates ever. :)

Ava is two and likes balloons that say "2" and "Ava" on them.




 Friends and family:








Isn't this girl just a princess?









THIS face makes my heart melt every time I see it.



The best game: the one where everyone wins and no one is blindfolded and dizzy and confused.





Ava and Grandma :)


Below:  Ava and the cake(s).


(A very very very favorite)




The whole family... Actually, this may have not been all of them.  Gosh there were so many!  But it was wonderful and I'm so glad this one came out:



And this is just because I love this picture.  There was lots of music and noise and happiness at this party, so I feel it is necessary to end with a picture that depicts that. :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!

1 comment:

  1. Ava's 2nd Birthday Party is very cool!! She is the cutest pirate on the planet. Truly I loved down to the very last detail form this bash. At a local party venue we also threw an enjoyable party for my twins. It was also pirates themed party which everyone enjoyed to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete